Loose Glam Dust | Vault | $200 Value
For those searching for the Holy Grail of makeup deals, look no further! We bring you The Vault, the ultimate bundle deal for all makeup lovers! The Vault is an all-inclusive bundle that holds 17 Loose Glam Dusts, 2 Smolder Potions, and our Dual Ended Shadow/Liner Brush-- it's obvious why this bundle is our best seller! Loose Glam Dusts can be used wet or dry, as eyeshadows, liners, highlighters, etc! The possibilities are endless!
The Vault contains:
- Signature Iridescent 100% Vegan Makeup Bag
- 2 Smolder Potions
- 1 Dual Ended Shadow/Liner Brush
- Bronze Glow
- Burnt Copper
- Desert Nude
- Emerald City
- Gold Digger
- Moon Stone
- Pink Gold
- Pixie Dust
- Princess Blue
- White Gold
- Wild Orchid
Directions: Loose Glam Dusts may be used wet (ultra-metallic, high impact) or dry (shimmery pigment). To use wet: use tear dropper to dispense desired amount of Smolder Potion into loose pigments and blend together until consistency is smooth. Apply as desired using our Dual Ended Shadow/Liner Brush.
Net Weight: Smolder Potion: 1 oz (28.3 g). Each Loose Glam Dust: 0.05 oz. (1.5 g)
Ingredients: SMOLDER POTION: WATER, ALCOHOL DENATURED, ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL. LOOSE GLAM DUSTS: MAY CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING DEPENDING ON THE PIGMENT: BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE CI 77163, SILICA, MANGANESE VIOLET CI 77742, ULTRAMARINES CI 77007, TIN OXIDE CI 77861, IRON OXIDES CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CARMINE CI 75470, KAOLIN, YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 19140, BLUE 1 LAKE CI 42090, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS CI 77288.
Made in USA
Note: Due to the nature of this item, certain discounts, coupon codes, and other special offers may not apply.
Do you test on animals?
- We do not test on animals and are proud to say the majority of our products are 100% vegan!
Which of your products are vegan?
- Glitter Wand
- Golden Glow Illuminator
- HD Pressed Prisma Toppers (all shades)
- Highlighter Brush
- Loose Glam Dusts in shades: Asteria, Bronze Glow, Burnt Copper, Cashmere, Desert Nude, Emerald City, Gold Digger, Luna, Moon Stone, Princess Blue, Rosé, Sand, White Gold, Wild Orchid
- Loose Highlighters in shades: Bronze Bo$$, Drippin, Moon Stone, On Top, Wild Orchid
- Lumi Dew Hydra Mist in shades: Original, Oasis
- Makeup Bag
- Midnight Dreamer Eyeshadow Palette
- Radiant Glitters (all shades)
- Rose Gold Eye Essentials Brush Set
- Smolder Potion
What is your return/exchange policy?
- Due to the nature of our products and hygiene standards, we currently do not accept returns or exchanges. If you have experienced any issues with your order, please contact us at: email@example.com we’ll do our best to help you!
Can I cancel my order?
- If you would like to cancel your order, please email us as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: If your order has already shipped, Smolder Cosmetics will not be able to cancel your order and will not provide any refunds, returns, or exchanges.
What is the difference between Loose Glam Dusts and Radiant Glitters?
- Loose Glam Dusts are ultra-shimmery, loose pigments that are super versatile and can be used in many different ways. They may be applied as eyeshadows, liners, highlighters, and can even be used on nails!
- Radiant Glitters are fine, cosmetic-grade loose glitters that are safe for use on the eyes, face, and body.
What is the best way to apply Loose Glam Dusts and Radiant Glitters?
- We recommend applying these products with our famous adhesives to prevent creasing, intensify pigmentation, and build color! We recommend mixing our Loose Glam Dusts with Smolder Potion, and applying our Radiant Glitters with Dazzle Lock for a budge-proof look that will last all day. Application demos and tutorials can be found on our website, as well as on our Facebook and Instagram
What is the difference between Smolder Potion and Dazzle Lock?
- Smolder Potion is our highly requested liquid mixing medium that can be used with our Loose Glam Dusts or any loose pigments to prevent creasing, intensify pigmentation, and build color! It is packaged in a frosted glass bottle with a tear-dropper included for ease of application.
- Dazzle Lock, a.k.a. our secret weapon, can be used with our Radiant Glitters or Loose Glam Dusts as a primer/adhesive. It has a creamy consistency when applied, and dries down to prevent creasing, lock in and intensify color, and prevents clumping. It is packaged in an airless pump for ease of use and to ensure no product is wasted.