Choose your own Lipgloss Trio! | $51 Value!
Can't decide between all of the gorgeous, sparkling shades of our Liquid Prisma Glosses? We got you! Snag a deal when you buy 3! Your lips will thank you.
Each surreal shade contains crushed microcosmic sparkle for lips that mesmerize. These non-sticky glosses will drench your lips with a hydrating trio of rich butters: Mango Seed Butter, Kokum Butter, and Shea Butter. They also contain Vitamins A, C, and E for added antioxidant protection. Get maximum impact with minimum effort.
Liquid Prisma Glosses come in 6 lustrous shades:
- 12am: duochrome rose gold with a sparkling pink/gold flip
- berry juicy: duochrome red with a sparkling gold flip
- friends with benefits: iridescent sparkling lavender
- glass slipper: brilliant silver/white sparkle
- money honey: duochrome pale gold with lavender sparkle
- tempt me: duochrome bright pink with subtle gold sparkle
Directions: These glosses were designed to be worn alone or layered over your favorite lipliner/lipstick. For intense sparkle, apply generously.
Net Weight: 4.5 g / 0.16 oz (each)
Ingredients: Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Silica Silylate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecanol, Sorbitan Oleate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Silica, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, newFragrance Parfum).May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).
Made in USA · NEVER Tested on Animals
Do you test on animals?
- We do not test on animals and are proud to say the majority of our products are 100% vegan!
Which of your products are vegan?
- Glitter Wand
- Golden Glow Illuminator
- HD Pressed Prisma Toppers (all shades)
- Highlighter Brush
- Loose Glam Dusts in shades: Asteria, Bronze Glow, Burnt Copper, Cashmere, Desert Nude, Emerald City, Gold Digger, Luna, Moon Stone, Princess Blue, Rosé, Sand, White Gold, Wild Orchid
- Loose Highlighters in shades: Bronze Bo$$, Drippin, Moon Stone, On Top, Wild Orchid
- Lumi Dew Hydra Mist in shades: Original, Oasis
- Makeup Bag
- Midnight Dreamer Eyeshadow Palette
- Radiant Glitters (all shades)
- Rose Gold Eye Essentials Brush Set
- Smolder Potion
What is your return/exchange policy?
- Due to the nature of our products and hygiene standards, we currently do not accept returns or exchanges. If you have experienced any issues with your order, please contact us at: email@example.com we’ll do our best to help you!
Can I cancel my order?
- If you would like to cancel your order, please email us as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: If your order has already shipped, Smolder Cosmetics will not be able to cancel your order and will not provide any refunds, returns, or exchanges.
What is the difference between Loose Glam Dusts and Radiant Glitters?
- Loose Glam Dusts are ultra-shimmery, loose pigments that are super versatile and can be used in many different ways. They may be applied as eyeshadows, liners, highlighters, and can even be used on nails!
- Radiant Glitters are fine, cosmetic-grade loose glitters that are safe for use on the eyes, face, and body.
What is the best way to apply Loose Glam Dusts and Radiant Glitters?
- We recommend applying these products with our famous adhesives to prevent creasing, intensify pigmentation, and build color! We recommend mixing our Loose Glam Dusts with Smolder Potion, and applying our Radiant Glitters with Dazzle Lock for a budge-proof look that will last all day. Application demos and tutorials can be found on our website, as well as on our Facebook and Instagram
What is the difference between Smolder Potion and Dazzle Lock?
- Smolder Potion is our highly requested liquid mixing medium that can be used with our Loose Glam Dusts or any loose pigments to prevent creasing, intensify pigmentation, and build color! It is packaged in a frosted glass bottle with a tear-dropper included for ease of application.
- Dazzle Lock, a.k.a. our secret weapon, can be used with our Radiant Glitters or Loose Glam Dusts as a primer/adhesive. It has a creamy consistency when applied, and dries down to prevent creasing, lock in and intensify color, and prevents clumping. It is packaged in an airless pump for ease of use and to ensure no product is wasted.