Smolder Squad Exclusive! Baby Lumi Dew Hydra Mist | Pay Day
A Smolder Squad Exclusive! Our best selling multi-use spray, now available in a mini travel size! Baby Lumi Dew can be used to prep and hydrate skin, intensify glow and set makeup for a dewy long wearing finish! Pay Day shines a shimmery, pale golden glow on skin!
Directions: Shake well before use. First time users should spray 3-4 pumps in the air to activate pump. Hold Lumi Dew 12" away from face, and with eyes and mouth closed, mist evenly across face. Allow to dry. *MUA Tip: If you're using one of the shimmering shades, be sure to apply in an area with plenty of light so you can see the light-reflecting particles. If more shimmer is desired, let mist dry on skin between applications before applying additional layers.
Net Weight: 1 oz. (28.3 g)
Ingredients: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLRL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PANTHENOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, CAFFEINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, FRAGRANCE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT. May contain: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDE CI 77491, CARMINE CI 75470, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE.
Made in USA
Do you test on animals?
- We do not test on animals and are proud to say the majority of our products are 100% vegan!
Which of your products are vegan?
- Glitter Wand
- Golden Glow Illuminator
- HD Pressed Prisma Toppers (all shades)
- Highlighter Brush
- Loose Glam Dusts in shades: Asteria, Bronze Glow, Burnt Copper, Cashmere, Desert Nude, Emerald City, Gold Digger, Luna, Moon Stone, Princess Blue, Rosé, Sand, White Gold, Wild Orchid
- Loose Highlighters in shades: Bronze Bo$$, Drippin, Moon Stone, On Top, Wild Orchid
- Lumi Dew Hydra Mist in shades: Original, Oasis
- Makeup Bag
- Midnight Dreamer Eyeshadow Palette
- Radiant Glitters (all shades)
- Rose Gold Eye Essentials Brush Set
- Smolder Potion
What is your return/exchange policy?
- Due to the nature of our products and hygiene standards, we currently do not accept returns or exchanges. If you have experienced any issues with your order, please contact us at: email@example.com we’ll do our best to help you!
Can I cancel my order?
- If you would like to cancel your order, please email us as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: If your order has already shipped, Smolder Cosmetics will not be able to cancel your order and will not provide any refunds, returns, or exchanges.
What is the difference between Loose Glam Dusts and Radiant Glitters?
- Loose Glam Dusts are ultra-shimmery, loose pigments that are super versatile and can be used in many different ways. They may be applied as eyeshadows, liners, highlighters, and can even be used on nails!
- Radiant Glitters are fine, cosmetic-grade loose glitters that are safe for use on the eyes, face, and body.
What is the best way to apply Loose Glam Dusts and Radiant Glitters?
- We recommend applying these products with our famous adhesives to prevent creasing, intensify pigmentation, and build color! We recommend mixing our Loose Glam Dusts with Smolder Potion, and applying our Radiant Glitters with Dazzle Lock for a budge-proof look that will last all day. Application demos and tutorials can be found on our website, as well as on our Facebook and Instagram
What is the difference between Smolder Potion and Dazzle Lock?
- Smolder Potion is our highly requested liquid mixing medium that can be used with our Loose Glam Dusts or any loose pigments to prevent creasing, intensify pigmentation, and build color! It is packaged in a frosted glass bottle with a tear-dropper included for ease of application.
- Dazzle Lock, a.k.a. our secret weapon, can be used with our Radiant Glitters or Loose Glam Dusts as a primer/adhesive. It has a creamy consistency when applied, and dries down to prevent creasing, lock in and intensify color, and prevents clumping. It is packaged in an airless pump for ease of use and to ensure no product is wasted.